Zinger© Power Mobility Chair w/ Lever Controls
The Perfect Personal Electric Vehicle
|Arm Rails Height||25 in.|
|Weight Capacity||275 lb.|
|Folded Height||10 in.|
|Folded Length||36 in.|
|Folded Width||25 in.|
|Reverse Speed||1 mph|
|Motor||DC 36V, 250W, 7A|
|Max Incline Angle||10°|
|Turning Radius||24 in.|
|Swivel Away Footrest||Equipped|
Big Advantages Over Portable Scooters
There’s nothing else like it! Fold-able and with a small battery pack that will allow you to drive across town and into your local cafe with confidence knowing Zinger power chair will easily fit into any environment or narrow places. High autonomy battery will allow you to enjoy shopping and do whatever you want. Above all, the Zinger is the mobility device of the future.
- The Zinger operates best in dry conditions on level ground and is unhindered by grass or gaps in the surface that are under two inches.
- Folding and unfolding the Zinger is easy! Just pull the release cable and it folds down or up with no additional assembly required.
- Driving the Zinger is easy and fun. Push both levers down to go, pull both levers up to stop or use alternate lever actions to turn. There are three speed settings, plus reverse.
- Provides great control even at fast speeds and offers excellent stability even on rough terrain
- Folding and unfolding takes only a few seconds and the Zinger fits where other chairs can’t.
- All Zingers use a breathable, honeycomb mesh material to keep you cool and comfortable, even on longer rides.
- Whether indoors or out, Zinger’s powerful motor and multi-terrain wheels get you where you need to go.
- The Control System is easy to learn and simple to use. 3 forward speed settings range from Slow for indoor use up to Fast for traveling outdoors at up to 6 mph, plus a Reverse mode.
- Buttons controlling Power, Speed Range, and Reverse, all with matching indicators, make using your Zinger extremely easy.
Comes Fully Assembled
Limited One Year Warranty