Walk Upright with Ease
If you’ve ever used a walker or rollator, you’re aware of how unnatural a position it is to lean forward, rest your body weight on your hands and wrists, and walk in a hunched over position. It’s hard on your arms, shoulders and back, and it’s impossible to get very far without becoming exhausted. Unfortunately, this slumped over position naturally causes you to look down and can be dangerous, leaving you off balance, unsteady and fearful of falling. In fact, the unstable, unnatural posture can actually cause “secondary Injuries”—injuries resulting from the daily use of devices that promote improper ergonomics.
The Perfect Walker has an advanced braking system and secure locking. It’s been designed with a wider rear-wheel base. Know how you sometimes step against a walker leg or trip up on rollator footrests? The “walking space” of this rollator is wider than is traditional, to reduce the chance of a trip-up and to provide a greater range of motion for a natural, comfortable walk.
|Maximum user height||6’6″|
|Weight Capacity||300 lb.|
|Folded Height||24 in.|
|Folded Width||12 in.|
|Highest Grip Setting||40 in.|
- Built-in comfortable, double-padded seat for resting purposes, with footrests that easily move into place when you’re seated so you can comfortably rest your feet and legs.
- Includes a mesh utility bag so you can conveniently take all your important items with you, like your phone, purse or wallet wherever you go. Also comes with a convenient cane holder.
- Advanced braking system and secure locking. It’s been designed with a wider rear-wheel base
- Provides great control even at fast speeds and offers excellent stability even on rough terrain
- Folding and unfolding is very easy and the Perfect Walker is small enough and light enough to be taken almost anywhere.
- Reduces need to stretch, lean forward, slouch, or crouch and reduces the chance of tilting or toppling over