AMERIGLIDE PLATINUM CURVED STAIR LIFT
The new AmeriGlide Platinum Curved Stair Lift can be custom designed to fit virtually any type of staircase. Now, all multi-level home owners can make their stairs handicap accessible without the use of elevators or vertical platform lifts. Whether you have multiple landings, a spiral staircase, 90-degree corners, 180-degree turns, or any other design challenges, we can craft the perfect solution to address your specific needs.
The Platinum Curved Stair Lift comes with a 264 lb. weight capacity and is designed to be as unobtrusive as possible and blend with your home just like any other piece of furniture. When you’re not using your stairlift, the seat and footrest can be either manually or electronically folded up and out of the way, leaving plenty of room for guests and other members of your household to use the stairs as they normally would.
Users will enjoy the comfort of the ergonomically designed padded seat cushion and the twin rail mechanical leveling system provides a steady and gentle ride up, down, and around the corners of your staircase.
At AmeriGlide, safety is always a number one priority, so the Platinum comes with a retractable seatbelt, pressure sensitive carriage and footrest, as well as a swivel seat that makes sitting and standing up from the lift easy. There are also a number of sensors to detect any obstructions that might pose a safety hazard.
AmeriGlide stair lifts are known for their exceptional craftsmanship and the Platinum Curved Stair Lift is no exception. We are very excited to bring one of the first curved stair lifts to the online marketplace and we know that you will love having this amazing stair lift in your home.
At AmeriGlide, we understand that some of our customers are on a tight budget and may be looking for ways to save money. That is why we also offer the AmeriGlide Platinum Curved Stair Lift -Demo model, which will look and operate like new while costing you less. To learn more about your options and order your Platinum stairlift, contact one of our stair lift experts today.
|Drive Type||350W Rack and Pinion Drive|
|Basic Installation Included||Yes|
|Standard Capacity||264 lb|
|Max Track Length, Standard||19′|
|Track Material||Twin Tube Steel Rail|
|Seat Width, Min||17.7″|
|Swivel Seat Rotation||Top Only|
|Constant Pressure Controls||Yes|
|Footrest Safety Sensor||Yes|
|Call Stations Included||Yes – Wireless|
|Digital Diagnostics Display||Yes|
|Unit Footprint, In Use||25.6″|
|Unit Footprint, Parked||14.3″|
Options Available for the AmeriGlide Platinum Curved Stair Lift
- We can put the controls on either arm to suit you.
- Left Side
- Right Side
OPTIONAL SEAT FEATURES
- Wireless Radio Call/Send Remote
- Powered Swivel $659.99
- Powered Footrest $413.99
- Offset Footplate $193.99
- Extra Parking Call/Send Remote $66.99
- 90° Flat Turn
- 90° Spiral Turn
- 90° Large Radius turn
- 180° Flat Turn $657.99
- 180° Spiral Turn $657.99
- 180° Large Radius $657.99
- Additional Rail per yard (standard unit includes 19′) $246.00
- Spiral Section (One section required for every 2 steps) $535.00
- Additional 90° bend (If you need a 180° bend you will need to purchase two 90° bends here) $656.99
- Special non 90° bend $1,087.99
TOP LANDING OPTIONS
ADDITIONAL RAIL FEATURES
- Intermediate Landing $263.00
- Additional Charge Point $132.99
- Custom Color on rail $793.00
- Measurement and Installation
- Stair Lift Removal Service $100.00
- Permit (Required in Kentucky for EACH item being installed) $87.50
INSTALLATION SPECIAL CASES
- Installation On Concrete, Steel, or Tile Stairs is available.
- Due to the customizable nature of this product pricing will vary, please call our educated sales team to get a quote.
- Most sprial staircases will not accept a curved lift if the staircase is made with a single center pole.