AMERIGLIDE PLATINUM CURVED STAIR LIFT – DEMO
Buying a demo AmeriGlide Platinum Stair Lift will save you thousands of dollars without sacrificing quality or safety.
- Demo models are exclusively used at trade shows and for onsite demonstrations
- Track is completely new and custom designed to fit your staircase
- Each lift is thoroughly inspected and tested before being made available to customers
- Will look and operate like new!
Essentially, purchasing a demo model provides you with new lift at a discounted price.
Our Platinum Stairlifts are completely customizable for your unique staircase. Whether you have a spiral staircase or one that features, 90-degree curves, 180-degree turns, or any other type of design challenge, we can design a lift especially for your home. The Platinum HD has a 352 lb. weight capacity and a long list of available options to further customize your lift. You have the choice of two different types of seats, three colors to match your home’s decor, electronic or manual footrest, and much more.
At AmeriGlide, we know that safety is always going to be a primary concern of yours, so that’s why we make it ours too! The retractable seatbelt, pressure sensitive carriage and footrest, as well as the swivel seat will make you feel comfortable and safe each time you use your lift. As with all of our stair lifts, sensors can be found on the lift, as well as the track that detect obstructions that could be a safety hazard. Key locks on the stairlift will make your Platinum HD even safer for when guests or other family members are not authorized to use the lift.
Give us a call today to learn more about the amazing Platinum Curved Stair Lift and take advantage of the savings available with a demo model!
|Drive Type||350W Rack and Pinion Drive|
|Basic Installation Included||Yes|
|Standard Capacity||264 lb|
|Max Track Length, Standard||19′|
|Track Material||Twin Tube Steel Rail|
|Seat Width, Min||17.7″|
|Swivel Seat Rotation||Top Only|
|Constant Pressure Controls||Yes|
|Footrest Safety Sensor||Yes|
|Call Stations Included||Yes-Wireless|
|Digital Diagnostics Display||Yes|
|Unit Footprint, In Use||25.6″|
|Unit Footprint, Parked||14.3″|
Options Available for the AmeriGlide Platinum Curved Stair Lift – Demo
- We can put the controls on either arm to suit you.
- Left Side
- Right Side
OPTIONAL SEAT FEATURES
- Wireless Radio Call/Send Remote
- Powered Swivel $659.99
- Powered Footrest $413.99
- Offset Footplate $193.99
- Extra Call/Send Remote $66.99
- 90° Flat Turn
- 90° Spiral Turn
- 90° Large Radius Turn
- 180° Flat Turn $657.99
- 180° Spiral Turn $657.99
- 180° Large Radius $657.99
- Additional Rail per yard (standard unit includes 19′) $246.00
- Spiral Section (One section required for every 2 steps) $535.00
- Additional 90° bend (If you need a 180° bend you will need to purchase two 90° bends here) $656.99
- Special non 90° bend $1,087.99
TOP LANDING OPTIONS
OPTIONAL RAIL FEATURES
- Intermediate Landing $238.00
- Additional Charge Point $132.99
- Custom Color on Rail $793.00
- Measurement and Installation
- Stair Lift Removal Service $100.00
INSTALLATION SPECIAL CASES
- Installation On Concrete, Steel, or Tile Stairs is available.
- Due to the customizable nature of this product pricing will vary, please call our educated sales team to get a quote.
- Most sprial staircases will not accept a curved lift if the staircase is made with a single center pole.
- Permit (Required in Kentucky for EACH item being installed) $85.00